Photo by Kim Marlow | Hair on the Square can be found at the corner of Travis Street and Trinity Avenue, northwest of the courthouse. Shown here is owner Linda Hewitt with stylists Brittany Andrews and Lauren Tillison.
Originally a two-story building, this was once the home of The Vindicator, from 1887 to the 1920s.
PLEASE LOG IN FOR PREMIUM CONTENT. Our website requires visitors to log in to view the best local news. Not yet a subscriber? Subscribe today!